topology: move node

Martin Landa-2
Hi,

I wonder whether PostGIS topology developers are planning to implement
function for moving node (both cases: topology is/is-not changed). Or
at least function which is able to move node and recompute edge/faces
geometries (so the case we don't expect that topology is changed).
Anyway I found in reference only function which allows to move
isolated node only [1].

Any ideas? Thanks, Martin

[1] http://postgis.net/docs/manual-2.3/ST_MoveIsoNode.html

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: topology: move node

Sandro Santilli-3
On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 04:04:50PM +0200, Martin Landa wrote:

> I wonder whether PostGIS topology developers are planning to implement
> function for moving node (both cases: topology is/is-not changed).

I worked on a design but hadn't found funds to implement it.
Could dig them up if you want to help.

--strk;