pgHoster

Sean M. Montague
Is anyone using pgHoster?  It's taking me a while to get my stuff up and
running.  I've submitted tickets, but the response time can be slow.  I
get this error:
"Warning: pg_exec(): Query failed: ERROR: intersection:: operation not
implemented - compile PostGIS with JTS or GEOS support in
/home/smontague/public_html/mapping/test_index.php on line 165".

I'm assuming there is nothing I can do on my end, or is there?

RE: pgHoster

craig.miller
>From my experience that is their standard operating procedure.  You might
want to get out now, while you still can.

I wound up co-locating my servers so that I could manage them myself.

--Craig

RE: pgHoster

Sean M. Montague
Interesting, does anyone know of a worthy PostGIS hosting company?

want to get out now, while you still can.

I wound up co-locating my servers so that I could manage them myself.

--Craig

Re: pgHoster

Prashanth Ram
Hi  Sean:
 Since you asked, check it out @ HTMLX.com
Note.. it's my company.. hence this is a shameless plug!  :)

-Prashanth

--
HTMLX.com
Mapserver Hosting, Mapscript Hosting, PHP Hosting

On 6/3/05, Sean M. Montague <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Interesting, does anyone know of a worthy PostGIS hosting company?

alex bodnaru
hi sean,

it seem this is a problem with postgis installation.
why won't you contact pghoster with this message?

alex

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 09:35 -0600, Sean M. Montague wrote:

> Is anyone using pgHoster?  It's taking me a while to get my stuff up and
> running.  I've submitted tickets, but the response time can be slow.  I
> get this error:
> "Warning: pg_exec(): Query failed: ERROR: intersection:: operation not
> implemented - compile PostGIS with JTS or GEOS support in
> /home/smontague/public_html/mapping/test_index.php on line 165".
>
> I'm assuming there is nothing I can do on my end, or is there?

RE: pgHoster

Sean M. Montague
I've been working with them, and it seems to working fine.