[diregola@gmail.com: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Google Summer of Code ideas page: action required latest by February 5th!]

Sandro Santilli-3
I know it's late, but if you have ideas for easy tasks that could be
done by students on Google budget, there's time till the 5th to submit
proposals. Read the forwarded mail for details.

----- Forwarded message from Margherita Di Leo <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 17:18:37 +0100
From: Margherita Di Leo <[hidden email]>
To: OSGeo Discussions <[hidden email]>
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Google Summer of Code ideas page: action required latest by February
        5th!
Dear All,

This is a remind that the ideas page, complete with mentors, are due by Feb
5th. Several projects are still missing, it would be a pity if this is
because they weren't reached by this email, so please spread the word to
your own community!

Thanks