Reporting service on PostgreSQL/PostGIS

Pradeep

Hi,

Could please let me know, how to generate reporting services on PostgreSQL or PostGIS database.

If anyone knows, please suggest to us how to generate those reports .

Regards

Pradeep Kanth

GeoSpatial Services,
Avineon India Private Limited

Disclaimer | The information contained in this electronic message (including any attachments) is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your machine. Any  action including review, retransmission, dissemination of this email or the attachments present along with the email by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Re: Reporting service on PostgreSQL/PostGIS

Pradeep

Hi,

Please help me ,anyone can updated for the below request.

Regards

Pradeep Kanth