Postgis-1.0.1 MinGW compilation error

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Postgis-1.0.1 MinGW compilation error

Oliver Heimann
Hi,

I tried to compile Postgis 1.0.1 with GEOS and PROJ-4 support on Windows XP
using gcc version 3.4.2 (mingw-special), but I got errors.

Without GEOS-support all works fine.
Has anyone experiences?

I use following versions:
- postgis-1.0.1
- geos-2.1.1
- proj-4.4.9
-
postgresql-8.0.3


C:/GNU/lib/libgeos.a(QuadTreeNode.o)(.text+0x1196):C:/Programme/msys/1.0/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/ostream:114:
undefined reference to `VTT for std::basic_ostringstream<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
C:\Programme\msys\1.0\mingw\bin\dllwrap.exe:
C:\Programme\msys\1.0\mingw\bin\gcc exited with status 1
make[1]: *** [liblwgeom.dll] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/src/postgresql-8.0.3/contrib/postgis-1.0.1/lwgeom'
make: *** [liblwgeom] Error 2


Kind regards

Oliver

--
5 GB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More +++
_______________________________________________
postgis-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://postgis.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/postgis-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Postgis-1.0.1 MinGW compilation error

Tiger Wings
Did you set -lstd++ in makefile?

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email]
> [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Oliver
> Heimann
> Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 2:42 PM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [postgis-users] Postgis-1.0.1 MinGW compilation error
>
> Hi,
>
> I tried to compile Postgis 1.0.1 with GEOS and PROJ-4 support on Windows
XP

> using gcc version 3.4.2 (mingw-special), but I got errors.
>
> Without GEOS-support all works fine.
> Has anyone experiences?
>
> I use following versions:
> - postgis-1.0.1
> - geos-2.1.1
> - proj-4.4.9
> -
> postgresql-8.0.3
>
>
> C:/GNU/lib/libgeos.a(QuadTreeNode.o)(.text+0x1196):C:/Programme/msys/1.0/m
> ingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../include/c++/3.4.2/ostream:11
> 4:
> undefined reference to `VTT for std::basic_ostringstream<char,
> std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> C:\Programme\msys\1.0\mingw\bin\dllwrap.exe:
> C:\Programme\msys\1.0\mingw\bin\gcc exited with status 1
> make[1]: *** [liblwgeom.dll] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/src/postgresql-8.0.3/contrib/postgis-1.0.1/lwgeom'
> make: *** [liblwgeom] Error 2
>
>
> Kind regards
>
> Oliver
>
> --
> 5 GB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail
> +++ GMX - die erste Adresse f|r Mail, Message, More +++
> _______________________________________________
> postgis-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://postgis.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/postgis-users

_______________________________________________
postgis-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://postgis.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/postgis-users