PostGIS committer bjornharrtell

Paul Ramsey-3
Bjorn,
Welcome to the committers club. You now have direct commit to the repository. Treat it well, don't commit anything that breaks other people's stuff without talking it over with them, no mass reformattings, etc, remember that you're working in a shared environment.

Please read the committer guidelines and publicly respond with your assent to live within them:

Welcome to the club!

P.

Re: PostGIS committer bjornharrtell

Björn Harrtell
Thanks Paul,

I have read and agree to the committer guidelines.

I look forward to enjoying the club membership.

/Björn