It's been a while since we've done a patch update. There isn't much for
PostGIS 2.2 branch but quite a few for PostGIS 2.3.3.
Our 2.3.2 was released in February. So feels about right time for another.
Here are the note-worthy ones.
- #3711, Azimuth error upon adding 2.5D edges to topology
- #3726, PDF manual from dblatex renders fancy quotes for
- #3738, raster: Using -s without -Y in raster2pgsql transforms
raster data instead of setting srid
- #3744, ST_Subdivide loses subparts of inverted geometries
(Darafei Praliaskouski Komzpa)
- #3750, @ and ~ operator not always schema qualified in geometry
and raster functions. Causes restore issues.
(Shane StClair of Axiom Data Science)
We do have a couple open I'd like to see closed before release. The
following open are marked as blockers, high, or critical so should be
addressed before release.
The others left I'll push to next release if they are not done before we are
ready to release.