PSC Vote: PostGIS 2.2.5 and PostGIS 2.3.2 release in next 2-3 weeks (but before next PostgreSQL micro releases)

PSC Vote: PostGIS 2.2.5 and PostGIS 2.3.2 release in next 2-3 weeks (but before next PostgreSQL micro releases)

Regina Obe-2
We've got a couple of I would say kinda critical bugs that have been fixed
in the PostGIS 2.2 and PostGIS 2.3 branches, so I'd like to get these out
sooner than later.
I'd like to get them out before the next PostgreSQL micro releases.  So I
figure about 2 weeks from now is safe.

Bugs that affect PostGIS 2.3.2, 2.2.5

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3418 KNN recheck in 9.5+ fails with
index returned tuples in wrong order  (a big thanks to pramsey for getting
this sorted out. Pun intended.)

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3680 PostGIS upgrade scripts missing
GRANT For tables and views

This bug only affects PostGIS 2.3

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3675  Relationship functions not using
an index in some cases.

Thanks,
Regina

Re: PSC Vote: PostGIS 2.2.5 and PostGIS 2.3.2 release in next 2-3 weeks (but before next PostgreSQL micro releases)

Sandro Santilli-3
+1 here, thanks for taking care of the process ! --strk;