GDAL OUT-DB RASTER SUPPORT

Osahon Oduware
Hi All,

I am getting a black image when I try to display PostGIS out-db rasters. I discovered that it has to do with GDAL support for out-db rasters as stated in the link below for a similar issue (over 1 year back):
https://hub.qgis.org/issues/12133

The last comment by J├╝rgen Fischer states "... only black images. So it's a dependency issue (GDAL complains ERROR 1: This raster has outdb storage. This feature isn't still available)."

I have also been told in the link below that "out-db support is not implemented yet in the GDAL PostGISRaster driver.":
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2017-April/046512.html

I would like to know how to solve this issue of displaying postgis out-db rasters in QGIS?